NanoCalc Reflectometer Software
This Reflectometer Software runs for Ocean Optics USB2000+, NIR-Quest, Maya Pro, STS and other actual OceanOptics spetrometers.
Together with these spectrometers, a fiber, an OceanOptics light source and with NanoCalc 5.0 software, we can provide a fully functional Reflectometer thin-film measuring system.
NanoCalc 5.0 is the new Thickness and N&K measurement software for reflectometryand offers features for:
- Fast analysis of transparent and partially absorbing films with a thickness range of <10 nm - 250 μm
- Extraction of thickness, optical properties n & k, and other layer parameters
- Simulation and measurement of multilayer systems (weakly absorbing or transparent)
- Enhanced user interface with new graphics and fast recipe selection mode for production environment
- Analysis of multilayer film stacks, up to 10 layers including 1 thick layer
- Use of reference systems
- Automated film mapping on substrates up to 300 mm diameter with 2D and 3D graphic analysis
- Online process control with multi point measurement capability
- Remote control via OLE-commands from external software
- FFT analysis method
- Reflectometer Hardware setup: OO spectrometer , fiber, light source, sample holder, step-wafer